“Today I close the door to my past, open the door to my future, take a deep breath and step through into a new life.”
1 cup of self-reflection
2 tablespoons of forgiveness (for yourself and others)
1 pinch of humility
1 cup of self-care
2 cups of emotional support (from friends, family, or a therapist)
1/4 teaspoon of gratitude
1/2 cup of personal growth
3 tablespoons of hope
1/4 cup of new experiences
1/2 teaspoon of humor
- Start with a large bowl of self-reflection. Take time to think about what went wrong in your previous relationship and what you want for your future.
- Add a pinch of humility and two tablespoons of forgiveness (for yourself and others). This will help you move forward without resentment or anger.
- Stir in a cup of self-care, focusing on your physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Gradually add 2 cups of emotional support (from friends, family, or a therapist), ensuring you have a strong support system in place.
- Sprinkle with a 1/4 teaspoon of gratitude, focusing on the positive things in your life.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of personal growth, working on developing new skills or hobbies.
7. Pour in 3 tablespoons of hope and mix well. Keep an optimistic outlook and believe in yourself.
8. Finally, add 1/4 cup of new experiences and 1/2 teaspoon of humor, keeping an open mind to new opportunities and finding joy in life.
Enjoy your new beginning, one step at a time. Bon appetite!
Check out my book “Create Your Own Life Recipe After Divorce” HERE.
Remember, YOU GOT THIS!
Schedule a FREE 30-minute clarity call with me below:
ONE ON ONE COACHING – Good Things Are Gonna Come
Looking for more from Good Things Are Gonna Come, sign up for our newsletter.