“Finding your life purpose is not a destination, it’s a journey”
Finding your purpose in life is not a one-time event. It is an ongoing journey that requires a willingness to be flexible, pivot when necessary and to be open to change. Your purpose WILL grow and change as events in life happen (planned and unplanned) and you grow and change.
To achieve a better life, get clarity, get a better job, change your career, become happier, less depressed, less anxious, and stop feeling stuck—you will have to address your thinking and your mindset. Our thoughts play a significant role in shaping our beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. Therefore, it is essential to examine our thoughts and beliefs and ensure that they are aligned with our goals and values.
5 Steps To Find Your Purpose
- Let go of old identities and interests that no longer serve you: This can be challenging, as we often define ourselves by our past experiences or interests. However, holding onto these old identities and interests can prevent us from exploring new possibilities and discovering our true purpose. To let go of old identities and interests, you can start by reflecting on what truly excites and energizes you. Consider your passions, values, and goals, and identify what brings you the most fulfillment and joy.
- Be flexible and open to change as your purpose may grow and change with you: To be more flexible and open to change, you can cultivate a sense of curiosity and a willingness to try new things. Stay open to feedback, be willing to take risks, and be willing to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Practice mindfulness to observe your thoughts and feelings without reacting to them: Mindfulness is the practice of being present in the moment. By practicing mindfulness, you can learn to observe your thoughts and feelings without reacting to them. This can help you identify negative thought patterns and beliefs that may be holding you back from discovering your purpose in life.
- Challenge your beliefs to create space for new, more empowering beliefs: Many of the beliefs we hold are based on assumptions and not necessarily facts. By challenging these beliefs, we can begin to see them in a different light and create space for new, more empowering beliefs. This can help us discover our purpose in life and move towards a more fulfilling and meaningful life. To challenge your beliefs, start by identifying the beliefs that are holding you back. Ask yourself whether these beliefs are really true, and whether they are helping or hindering you. Then, challenge these beliefs by looking for evidence that contradicts them, and replace them with new, more empowering beliefs that support your goals and values.
- Cultivate a growth mindset to be more open to new experiences and willing to take risks: A growth mindset is the belief that we can always learn, grow, and improve. When we have a growth mindset, we are more open to new experiences and willing to take risks. This can help us discover our purpose in life and move towards a more fulfilling and meaningful life. To cultivate a growth mindset, start by embracing challenges and seeing them as opportunities for growth. Be willing to take risks, and focus on the process rather than the outcome. Celebrate your successes, and learn from your failures.
These 5 steps are beginning steps you can take to address your thinking to achieve a better life, gain clarity, get a better job, change your career, become happier, less depressed, less anxious, and stop feeling stuck. Remember, finding your purpose is an ongoing journey, so stay open to new possibilities and be kind and compassionate to yourself as you navigate this journey.
Remember, YOU GOT THIS!
Schedule a FREE 30-minute clarity call with me below:
ONE ON ONE COACHING – Good Things Are Gonna Come
Buy Jasmine’s book HERE